WHAT IS THE AURA?
The aura is the electromagnetic field that surrounds the human body (Human Energy Field-HEF), and every organism and object in the Universe.
The Human Energy Field as a collection of electro - magnetic energies of varying densities that permeate through and emit or exit from the physical body of a living person. These particles of energy are suspended around the healthy human body in an oval shaped field. This "auric egg" emits out from the body approximately 2-3 feet (1 metre on average) on all sides. It extends above the head and below the feet into the ground.
WHAT DOES AN AURA CONSIST OF?
The aura consists of seven levels/layers/auric bodies . Each one of the subtle bodies that exist around the physical body, has its own unique frequency. They are interrelated, and affect one another and the person's feelings, emotions, thinking, behavior, and health as well. Therefore a state of imbalance in one of the bodies leads to a state of imbalance in the others.
All living things that need oxygen to survive have an aura. They generate a large magnetic energy field that can be sensed, felt, and even seen around the physical body. We all can tell when someone doesn’t feel “good” to us; like they are full of anger, or if they really live in their heart and feel deeply. You do not need to be psychic to feel/read an aura.
If a person walks past, or very close to you, they may unintentionally steal some of your energy. If someone suddenly reaches out and grabs your arm, they are interrupting the flow of energy around your body. An example of this might be a time when you were talking to someone and you thought they were standing to close to you. You may have even thought to yourself, “They’re in my space,” and then you backed away. Even this slight intrusion into your aura or ‘space’ can interrupt your personal flow of energy, leading to you feeling like you have been slimed.
An aura is usually 3 feet from your physical body, however a trama survivor has an aura about 50 feet around them! This means that in a movie theater or on a bus/train, you sit in their stuff!!! I can clean this for you.
Auras are commonly associated with people. Sometimes we even use them to describe people: “He has an aura about him…”, or “She just has a glow about her”; but in fact, all living things generate this.
The aura is weakened by:
*Poor diet * Lack of exercise *Lack of fresh air *Lack of rest *Stress *Alcohol *Drugs *Tobacco *Negative habits *Improper psychic activity
TECHNIQUE # 1 PREVENTING YOURSELF FROM BEING DRAINED
We have all experienced being drained by an-other person. You may talk to him or her on the phone or in person, and, when you finish, you are exhausted. Your stomach may ache, etc. What you are experiencing is an energy drain.
Some individuals draw or suck off the energy of others. Most of the time this happens because the individuals involved do not realize it. In many cases they are using your energies to supplement their own rather than building up their own. All they may realize is that, when they finish talking with you or being with you, they feel better. This does not give them a right to take your energy, however, and you should not allow it.
This does not mean that you should accuse this person of being a vampire or say that you will not speak to him or her again because he or she is sucking off your energy. If you do, this person will think you have gone off the deep end. In that case, your problem will be solved, because he or she will probably not care to see you after that. Most people still are not open to the subtle aspects of energy, and you must keep this in mind when dealing with them.
It is easier just to correct the situation without saying a word about it. You can control whether another shares your energy or not. One of the simplest methods is to close your circuit of energy. There are currents of energy flowing through your body and around it within the auric field. You can close them down so that your energies only circulate around your own auric field and throughout your body. You prevent your energies from being drawn off from the aura, and you prevent your aura from drawing in another’s energy.
You cross your feet at the ankles and bring your thumbs and fingers together so they are touching. (If you wish, you can use just your thumbs and index fingers.) This close your circuit. Your energy will not go out from you.
The next time you encounter your friend who drains you, assume this posture. Simply rest your hands casually on your lap, touch your fingers and cross your ankles. It is casual and simple, and no one will suspect you of anything. You can also do this when on the phone with such people.
If you do this, you will get some feedback through other friends as to the effects. You may hear comments such as, “You are just not as nice as you used to be. Know that this is only because uou are not as open as you once were, has nothing to do with being mad at people. You will still be talking with them as nicely and as often as ever. What has changed is that you are no longer allowing them to take your energy! You simply are not allowing them to drain you. Because they are not getting “high” from you, they are assuming something is wrong. No one has the right to take your energy without your permission.
7 ways to protect your aura:
1. Protection Bubble–This is the most commonly known way of protecting the aura. I do this virtually every single day upon awakening. It gets me connected to the Universe and begins my day on a positive note. Imagine a violet (not White) light coming down from the Divine/Universe. It comes down to the crown of your head and then spills out over you and down under your feet. You are now surrounded by a violet light bubble. Violet is pure and thus, highly protective. Now, that your bubble is around you, you are protected from any negative energy coming inside your bubble. You can now change the color if you’d like, add mirrors to reflect away any negative energy (I use this when going into a place that is known to have negative energy or where there will be a large group of people), put hearts on it to emanate love, whatever you want to put on it to affect your energy for that day. This is easy to teach to children and if they are not old enough to do it themselves, you can do it for them. Just imagine the bubble around them. I suggest doing it every day before school. It makes a HUGE difference. You can put bubbles around your house too. :)
2. Carry a piece of black tourmaline with you. Black tourmaline is one of the best known crystals for protecting against negative energy. It’s relatively inexpensive as well. You can find jewelry with it also.
3. Receive regular energy healings. Energy healing will clear any blockages you have and I also check for negative entites and any emotional cords that may need to be cut. Both of these can impact your energy tremendously!! They can cause mood swings, anger, an imbalanced emotional connection to another that you can’t seem to break, behavior challenges in children, an increase in fear, and so on. Read the full article on “How to Know If You Have an Attachment or Been Psychically Attacked.”
4. Smudge your aura regularly. Smudging is a Native American practice using white sage to cleanse any negative energy. When my kids (or even me) start getting cranky, whiny, angry, etc., I pull out my smudge stick and cleanse everyone. It is also a good practice after you’ve been around people who drain your energy and/or large groups of people. NOTE: Palo Santo and Cedar can be used, in addition to or in lou of, sage.
5. Stay grounded. Grounded means your energy is connected to Mother Earth. You are not floating around in the ether which is where very spiritual people sometimes prefer to be. :) However, it makes us less aware of our physical surroundings which can make us more susceptible to negative energy. There are many ways to get grounded. My favorite way is to stand or hug a tree. Trees are amazing beings that will ground you and remove your negative energy sometimes within just a minute or two. I’ve walked into an oak grove sick and walked out 20 minutes later healed. Give it a shot and let me know how it works for you! Oh, be sure to thank the tree for helping you. Another way to ground includes carrying a piece of hematite, a very inexpensive stone, with you. Or wearing it in a piece of jewelry. You can also wear the color red, which is associated with the root chakra, to help you with grounding. Be careful not to wear too much or it will aggravate your energy.
6. Keep your aura close to you. Every time your aura crosses someone else’s, you are picking up on their energy. If you keep your aura close to you (just by imagining it as so), your aura doesn’t interact with so many others’ auras. To see where you aura is, hold up your hands and push out as if you were feeling for your protection bubble mentioned above. When you feel a difference in the density of the energy, that is where your aura begins/ends.
7. Use sound to clear your aura. Certain tones have the ability to clear our energy. Find a Tibetan singing bowl, a handheld chime, a ceremonial drum, or tuning forks with a tone that is soothing. It’s clearing your energy and that’s why you feel better after hearing the tone
THE AURIC BODIES AND YOUR NEEDS ON EACH LEVEL OF AURIC FIELD
1) Physical auric body - Physical sensations. Simple physical comfort, pleasure, health.
2) The etheric auric body - Emotions with respect to self. Self-acceptance and self- love.
3) Vital auric body - Rational mind. To understand the
situation in a clear, linear, rational way.
4) Astral (emotional) body - Relations with others. Loving interaction with friends and family.
5) Lower mental auric body - Divine will within. To align with the divine will within, to make commitment to speak and follow the truth.
6) Higher mental auric body - Divine love, and spiritual ecstasy.
7) Spiritual (intuitive) body - Divine mind, serenity. To be connected to divine mind and to understand the greater universal pattern.
AURA COLORS AND MEANINGS
Red aura color meaning: Relates to the physical body, heart or circulation. The densest color, it creates the most friction. Friction attracts or repels; money worries or obsessions; anger or resentment; anxiety or nervousness
Orange aura color meaning: Relates to reproductive organs and emotions. The color of vitality, vigor, good health and excitement. Lots of energy and stamina, creative, productive, adventurous, courageous, outgoing social nature; currently experiencing stress related to appetites and addictions;
Yellow aura color meaning: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.
Green aura color meaning: Relates to heart and lungs. It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change. Love of people, animals, nature; teacher; social
Blue aura color meaning: Relates to the throat, thyroid. Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive.
Violet aura color meaning: Relates to crown, pineal gland and nervous system. The most sensitive and wisest of colors. This is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self. Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical.
Lavender aura color meaning: Imagination, visionary, daydreamer, etheric
Silver aura color meaning: This is the color of abundance, both spiritual and physical. Lots of bright silver can reflect to plenty of money, and/or awakening of the cosmic mind.
Gold aura color meaning: The color of enlightenment and divine protection. When seen within the aura, it says that the person is being guided by their highest good. It is divine guidance. Protection, wisdom, inner knowledge, spiritual mind, intuitive thinker.
Black aura color meaning: Draws or pulls energy to it and in so doing, transforms it. It captures light and consumes it. This usually indicates long-term resentment (toward others or self) collected in a specific area of the body, which can lead to health problems. This also can indicate: entities within a person's aura, chakras, or body; past life hurts; unreleased grief from abortions if it appears in the ovaries.
White aura color meaning: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura. Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.
Earth aura colors: Soil, wood, mineral, plant. These colors display a love of the Earth, of being grounded and is seen in those who live and work on the outdoors....construction, farming, etc. These colors are important and are a good sign.
Rainbows: Rainbow-colored stripes, sticking out like sunbeams from the hand, head or body: A Reiki healer, or a starperson (someone who is in the first incarnation on Earth).
Pastels: A sensitive blend of light and color, more so than basic colors. Shows sensitivity and a need for serenity.
Dirty brown overlay: Holding on to energies. Insecurity.
Dirty gray overlay: Blocking energies. Guardedness.